Adam123WhaleyAdam123Whaley

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Loved it...

but you can go ahead and turn that season finale to series finale.
pretty sure the hiatus is going to be a permanent deal, but I would absolutely love it if you proved me wrong.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Wait...

Justin Bieber?! He wasn't even in this! All I saw was a bunch of weird shit surrounding a thirteen year old girl.
Dude, you really need to change the title.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Amazing

It seems that every episode is better than the last. It sticks to it's original purpose of making fun of anime and all it's cliches (which more cliches are being added in your new videos) and it's even breaking the forth wall a bit, which is always fun.
I love the script for this episode, all the dialogue is funny as always, and the animation is still amazing. The twins were adorable. Another 10/10 guys, keep it up! I always knew Tomamoto and Egoraptor would make a great team!

~ Adam

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

God

Loved the show. Jonny's a pimp.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

A bit agrivating...

Okay,very agrivating actually.
I love the second one, in fact I beat the second one like six time already, but this one I would only play/beat once. Most of the levels were very solvable, just the things you had to do seemed almost impossible until you get lucky enough to perform the task, unlike two. And the controls seemed way to sloppy, and there were a few bugs in it.
Other than that Ioved it. Only an eight tho.
~Adam Whaley

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Congrats!

That congratulations can go two ways. One: Congrats on making such a funny, and fun to play game.
Two: Congrats to me for this being the only puzzle game on NG I ever beat.
Man, I can't even beat the 1st way, but found my way through the awesome sequel, now if you excuse me i'm gonna beat it again!
Adam Whaley

Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel

Loved it

I always loved your voice acting Rina-Chan! After hearing this, my respect for you has gone even higher, you have a very good range in voices, including males! The only one I recognized was the Naruto bit, and the FLCL one at the end, which came with it's own quirky music so it was awesome. I'm a voice actor myself, however amateurish I may be, and this is just more motivation for me to improve. Keep up the great work, and hope to hear your voice in the future.

Adam

Choir Fire - Finna1/Nova Choir Fire - Finna1/Nova

This was--

-- Amazing! This is probably the only rap song i'd listen to willingly, this was down right amazing! You guys deserve major props. I'm surprised you guys haven't gotten noticed with this by someone, it was great. More needs to be made.
~Adam Whaley

street freak street freak

Fo Shizzle

if that's how you spell it. This was awsome, another amazing song. Apeman is my all time fave song by you, but this would win third 0w0
anyways greats a ten.